Putting Yourself Out There Virtually
with Gift Ajimokun
If there is anything the pandemic has taught us is that networking online is a completely different ball game, but one you can win at. Online working isn’t going anywhere fast so how can you stand out amongst all the things that are out there.
Things we will cover are:
• How to create, maintain and clean up your digital footprint. (Don’t worry I explain what a digital footprint is too).
• How do you network, if you can’t meet people face to face?
• Your 15 minutes of fame – when you get face time with someone how do you get the most out of it.
• What should and shouldn’t you put out there? Personal vs Professional.
• Digital detox – how to take a break and why you should often.
When: Friday 3rd December
Time: 6.30 – 8.30pm
See Gift’s website here: https://giftajimokun.com
At Wildcard we believe everyone should have the chance to be creative. We want all our courses to be as open and inclusive as possible to anyone that wants to take part. We are aware that the cost of workshops and regular training is a key barrier in our industry for many people.
With this in mind, we are pleased to be able to offer 2 free places on each course.
If you are interested, please fill in this form where you can tell us a bit about yourself and let us know which course you are interested in:
Bursary places will be offered out no later than 2 weeks before the course begins.
For further enquiries about this workshop please email email@example.com
We are pleased to be able to offer a bespoke payment plan on all of our courses. If you are interested setting one up, please contact Emily with which course you are interested in and we can get your place secured.